Illustrator born in Alcoy, Spain. She studied Fine Arts at the Polytechnic University of Valencia and a Master in Visual Communication specializing in illustration at Kingston University, London.
During the master's degree she started working as a graphic designer, and she continued working in that field for a few years, first in London, and then in Tokyo.
Her illustration is nourished by the different experiences and places in which he has lived. Through simple shapes, limited color palettes and subtle textures, she aspires to incite the curiosity of the observer.
She currently resides in Valencia from where she collaborates in editorial projects, advertising, animation... for clients in different parts of the world
She has collaborated, among others, with Tokyo American Club · Nordic Mentor Network for Entrepreneurship · Monocle · Nikkei Asian Review · Metropolis magazine · Tokyo Railways · Brex Quarterly Review · Alfons el Magnànim Institute · Association of Professionals of the Valencian Illustration - APIV · Beginning · Ronda magazine · La Directa.
- Selected in American Illustration 39, editorial category, 2020
- Finalist in Premis Jundeda, international category, 2019
- Honorable mention at 3x3mag awards, 2019
- Selected in Latin American Illustration 8, 2019
- Finalist in Communication Arts, editorial category, 2019
- Selected in Latin American Illustration 7, 2018
- Finalist in Communication Arts, 'self-promotion' category, 2018
- Observer/Cape/Comica graphic short story prize finalist, 2016
- We'll miss you too. APIV, Valencia Book Fair, 2019.
- Monogatari. Tokyo Collective, Tokyo Chapter NinetyTwo13 Gallery, 2018.
- Hajime. Tokyo Collective, Tokyo Chapter NinetyTwo13 Gallery, 2018.
- I am here. Character base Gallery, 2017.
- layers. Kingston University London, Gallery Different, 2015.