Self-taught illustrator, crazy fool, expert in zoology, sleepless dreamer, compulsive creator.
He has been working as an illustrator in his own studio for more than a decade. Specialized in the publishing field, he has collaborated, among others, with Penguin Random House, Edelvives, SM, Anaya and Santillana, combining commissions for children, youth and adults.
In his career as a writer and illustrator of books, he has more than thirty illustrated titles behind him, who stand up for him to testify that his thing is to live from stories. Among them, he shows off his chest with El gran Zooilógico (Jaguar, 2015), Cartas en el bosque (Cuento de luz, 2016), A la vista (Libre Albedrío, 2017) and with the books he has made for the author Juan Mayorga in the editorial La uÑa roTa.
He has collaborated, among others, with Alfaguara · Algaida · Amigos de Papel · Anaya · Barcanova · Bayard · Biblioteca Nacional de España · CIDCLI · Cuento de Luz · Dibbuks · Edebé · Edelvives · El Asombrario & Co · EnClave Medio ambiente · Goethe Institut Spanien · Once upon a time · Instituit Français de Madrid · Jaguar · La Casa Encendida · La Central · La Marea · La uÑa Rota · Free Will · Lumen · Minchō Magazine · SM · TAI (University Arts Center) · Teide · Televisa · Pintar- Painting · Penguin Random House · Principia Magazine · Pol·len · Ultrarradio · Veintisiete Letritas · Wolters Kluwer · Xerme · Young & Rubicam
- Golden Pinwheel. Finalist for A vista. CCBF China Shanghai International Children's Book Fair. Shanghai (China). 2019.
- BIB 2019 by In sight. Selection at the 27th Bratislava Biennale (Slovakia). 2019.
- Cuatrogatos Foundation for A la Vista. Miami (USA). 2019.
- Baba Kamo-APIV for 581 maps. Valencia Spain). 2018.
- APIM of Editorial Illustration for A la vista. Madrid Spain). 2018.
- Independent Publishers Book Awards. Bronze Medal Children's Illustrated Books Category, by The Lonely Mailman. USA. 2018.
- International Latino Book Awards. Honorable Mention Best Illustrated Fiction Book Category for The Lonely Mailman. Los Angeles (USA). 2017.
- International Book Awards. Finalist Children's Books Category Illustrated by The Lonely Mailman. Beverly Hills (USA). 2017.
- International Illustrated Album Contest of the Cabildo de Gran Canaria Special Mention for A la vista. Gran Canaria (Spain). 2016.
- Golden Pinwheel. Finalist for The Great Zoolilogical. CCBF China Shanghai International Children's Book Fair. Shanghai (China). 2016.
- Babalunga i Kamalongos International collective exhibition of editorial illustration of the Baba Kamo Festival. Carmen Center. Valencia Spain). 2018.
- Intensely blue Infamous types. Madrid Spain). 2018.
- Intense blue Study 64. Valencia (Spain). 2018.
- Collective Zoo Cabinet. Mad Little Planet 2. Mad is mad. Madrid Spain). 2016.
- The great Zoo The illustrated armadillo. Saragossa (Spain). 2015.
- Mythological Creatures The Atomic. Valladolid (Spain). 2015.
- Hansel & Gretel (in the Chocolate Library) Collective exhibition. National Library of Spain. Madrid. 2015.
- White, yellow, red, black Panta Rhei Madrid (Spain). 2014.