When I was little I wasn't very clear about it, when I grew up I wanted to drive an orange truck, be an astronaut and go to the sun, be a hairdresser or a veterinarian and I don't know what other things. This without living on indecisions ended when I found out that what I liked to do the most was also a profession, so from then on I dedicated myself to drawing.
And so, without even knowing how to write, I illustrated my first story: Pepito and the astronaut.
Shortly after, and after taking my first steps in the world of graffiti "decorating" the walls of my house, my parents decided that the best thing they could do with me was sign me up for drawing classes. It is something that I will always be grateful for. Since then I have combined my studies with my artistic training.
I spent nine years at the School of Nobles and Fine Arts of San Eloy (Salamanca), until I turned eighteen and entered the Faculty of Fine Arts at the University of Salamanca, where I graduated with a specialty in drawing.
I rediscovered the wonderful world of illustration during this stage, when in fourth year I was lucky enough to go through the filter of the great Miguel Ángel Pacheco in the Illustration subject. Another experience that made me grow in this field was the year I spent as a student on the Erasmus program at the Academy of Fine Arts in Venice, where I came into contact with the world of engraving.
In her doctoral studies in History of Art-Fine Arts, he has analyzed The current situation of art (University of Salamanca).
She has collaborated, among others, with Anaya · Baula · Caja España · Coca-Cola · Cruïlla · Edebé · Edelvives · El Corte Inglés · Elle · Envelop · Salamanca Book Fair · Sandra Ibarra Foundation · Huygens · Kumon · McGraw-Hill · ABC Museum Natur & Kultur Oxford University Press Poolga Santillana Seguros Pelayo SM
- National Contest for Young Creators First Prize in the Comic category. Salamanca City Hall. Collective exhibition in the Espacio Joven room. Spain. 2009.
- Second Edition of the International Illustrated Letter Contest Mail Me Art Winner. Surrey (England). 2009.
- National Contest for Young Creators Honorable Mention in the Comic category. Salamanca City Hall. Collective exhibition in the Espacio Joven room. Spain. 2008.
- Spanish Illustrators the_color_of_optimism Organized by the Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation AECID (2013·2014).
- Red Gate Gallery London (England) 2009.
- Youth Space of Collective Salamanca. Spain. 2008 and 2009.
- Artis Collective Gallery National Drawing Contest for Young Artists Salamanca (Spain). 2006.
- Moncloa Collective Cultural Center. National Chupa Awards Contest of Chupa-Chups Madrid (Spain). 2002 and 2003.