Rut Pedreño is an illustrator who, despite her youth, has already received important recognitions such as the award for Best Children's and Youth Comic from the Barcelona Comic Fair 2022 for the work "Nicoleta y el misterio del comillo" of which she is co-author.
She graduated in Fine Arts from the Complutense University of Madrid in 2018. Since then she has collaborated on projects as an independent artist, and although her work focuses on comics and publications, she seeks to break out of that framework by exploring different formats and media such as the mural, animation, self-publishing or expository
She has collaborated, among others, with Sally Books · Madrid Destino Cultura y Negocios · The Madrileñer · Nike · Madrid Book Fair · Kids&Us · Kiwi Magazine · Maaambo Animation · Asalto Festival · Clint is Good Digital Creative Team · M21 magazine · Eyes o Europe · Creart.
- Nicoleta and the Mystery of the Tusk Sallybooks, 2021
- Home Sallybooks, 2021
- High Voltage #02 Desfiladero Editions, 2019
- High Voltage #01 Desfiladero Editions, 2019
- Illustration for M21 magazine, nº 26 May 2019
- Cover for Clementine Novel by Clara Cortés. The gallery. 2019
- Illustration for Hits With Tits postcard. 2018
- Illustrations for Big Brick. Board Game. 2017
- 40 Barcelona Comic Fair. Best children's and youth comic. Nicoleta and the Mystery of the Fang.
- Selected in the Iberoamerica Illustra Catalog. 2021.
- Young Space Valladolid. Blank space. 2019.
- Domestic. Domestika Scholarships 2018.
- CreArt. CreaVa at the Museum 2014.